In conjunction with The University of Findlay’s 125th Endowed Funds Drive, The University of Findlay announces eight new endowed funds.
- College of Business Dean’s Discretionary Endowment Fund – Established to advance the academic priorities of the College of Business, to provide the dean with the resources needed to achieve a higher level of excellence by funding activities over and above those funded by the school’s normal operating budget.
- College of Pharmacy Faculty Advancement Endowment Fund – Intended to provide faculty members with additional resources to achieve a higher level of excellence by funding activities and/or resources over and above those funded by the college’s normal operating budget.
- David L. Allen Social Science Scholarship – This scholarship will be awarded to students who are social science majors and who show leadership.
- Student Involvement Scholarship – The Office of Student Services staff members established this for full-time undergraduate students who display exemplary involvement on campus, in the community or with other local, state or national service groups.
- Mains/Stupi Basketball Endowment – This fund will support the men’s varsity basketball program.
- Class of 1960 Scholarship – This scholarship will be awarded to full-time students in their sophomore, junior or senior year of study.
- Physical Plant Endowed Book Fund – Employees of the Physical Plant established this fund to assist students in purchasing academic books.
For more information on endowments at the University, please visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: endowments. Students who want to apply for endowed scholarships should inquire at the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org.