Craig Hoying, a 2012 graduate of the Nuclear Medicine Institute (NMI) at The University of Findlay, recently was chosen by NMI and Mallinckrodt to receive the Mallinckrodt Award of Excellence.
Hoying, of Anna, Ohio, graduated with a 3.91 GPA from NMI after completing didactic training at NMI and clinical training at the Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton. He also graduated with a bachelor’s degree in nuclear medicine technology from The University of Findlay with a GPA of 3.8.
Each recipient of this award must meet several criteria. The recipient must have graduated from the NMI and passed the NMI final exam on the first attempt with a score of 85 or higher. The recipient must have a program GPA of 3.8 or higher. The recipient must demonstrate good problem-solving capabilities and have an active interest in the nuclear medicine profession.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm