Six Appeal will perform from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25, in The University of Findlay’s Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) as part of the University’s Music Bach’s Concert Series, a casual lunch-hour entertainment option.
Attendees are welcome to drop in as schedules permit and are encouraged to bring a lunch or purchase lunch from The Cave in the AMU. Admission is free.
Six Appeal is a comedy group, vocal ensemble and rock band. Using no instruments, they use a capella singing to perform decade of classic oldies, current chart toppers and catchy original tunes. Featuring vocal dexterity and adventurous song selection, the group explores genres with a far-reaching repertoire that will surprise and captivate audiences.
The antics of the six men who are Six Appeal provide a good-natured atmosphere for their performances.
With members formally instructed in singing and musical composition, and more than 70 combined years of musical training and experience, Six Appeal utilizes a diverse arsenal of style and entertainment. In addition, Six Appeal has a passion for spreading its a capella music to every audience, and an essential aspect of their mission is to empower young singers in their educational outreach program.
The Music Bach’s Concert Series is organized by the University’s student-run Campus Program Board.
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need
- From Field Medic to Nursing Grad: Navy Veteran Uses Medical Experience to Earn BSN
- Holiday Choral Concerts to Showcase Latin Mass Adaptation of ‘Gloria’