The University of Findlay will host a six-week after-school program that will teach children in grades preschool through five the basics of American Sign Language and deaf culture.
The cost is $15 for all six weeks. Sessions will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Mondays, including Feb. 5, 12 and 26; March 12 and 19; and April 9, in the Center for Student Life and College of Business’s Honorable Jo Ann Davidson Student Leadership Suite 132.
Registration is required by Jan. 31 by contacting Cathy Donovan at Donovan@findlay.edu or at 419-434-4711.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth