The University of Findlay will host a six-week after-school program that will teach children in grades preschool through five the basics of American Sign Language and deaf culture.
The cost is $15 for all six weeks. Sessions will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Mondays, including Feb. 5, 12 and 26; March 12 and 19; and April 9, in the Center for Student Life and College of Business’s Honorable Jo Ann Davidson Student Leadership Suite 132.
Registration is required by Jan. 31 by contacting Cathy Donovan at Donovan@findlay.edu or at 419-434-4711.
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite