The University of Findlay will host a six-week after-school program that will teach children in grades preschool through five the basics of American Sign Language and deaf culture.
The cost is $15 for all six weeks. Sessions will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Mondays, including Feb. 5, 12 and 26; March 12 and 19; and April 9, in the Center for Student Life and College of Business’s Honorable Jo Ann Davidson Student Leadership Suite 132.
Registration is required by Jan. 31 by contacting Cathy Donovan at Donovan@findlay.edu or at 419-434-4711.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling