The University of Findlay will host a six-week after-school program that will teach children in grades preschool through five the basics of American Sign Language and deaf culture.
The cost is $15 for all six weeks. Sessions will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Mondays, including Feb. 5, 12 and 26; March 12 and 19; and April 9, in the Center for Student Life and College of Business’s Honorable Jo Ann Davidson Student Leadership Suite 132.
Registration is required by Jan. 31 by contacting Cathy Donovan at Donovan@findlay.edu or at 419-434-4711.
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success
- Fall ‘20 Preview and Discovery Days Announced for Prospective Students