The University of Findlay will host a six-week after-school program that will teach children in grades preschool through five the basics of American Sign Language and deaf culture.
The cost is $15 for all six weeks. Sessions will be held from 4-5 p.m. on Mondays, including Feb. 5, 12 and 26; March 12 and 19; and April 9, in the Center for Student Life and College of Business’s Honorable Jo Ann Davidson Student Leadership Suite 132.
Registration is required by Jan. 31 by contacting Cathy Donovan at Donovan@findlay.edu or at 419-434-4711.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik