“All Blues” will be the theme for this spring’s University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble concert to be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 20 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands at the University, the band will explore a variety of genres and treatments of the blues.
Admission will be free, but tickets are required. They can be picked up at the door or reserved in advance at the Marathon Performing Center Box Office by visiting www.marathoncenterarts.org or by calling (419) 423-2787.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward