“All Blues” will be the theme for this spring’s University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble concert to be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 20 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands at the University, the band will explore a variety of genres and treatments of the blues.
Admission will be free, but tickets are required. They can be picked up at the door or reserved in advance at the Marathon Performing Center Box Office by visiting www.marathoncenterarts.org or by calling (419) 423-2787.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber