“All Blues” will be the theme for this spring’s University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble concert to be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 20 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands at the University, the band will explore a variety of genres and treatments of the blues.
Admission will be free, but tickets are required. They can be picked up at the door or reserved in advance at the Marathon Performing Center Box Office by visiting www.marathoncenterarts.org or by calling (419) 423-2787.
- UF Sets the Stage for 20th Annual Comedy Jam
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik