“All Blues” will be the theme for this spring’s University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble concert to be held at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 20 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands at the University, the band will explore a variety of genres and treatments of the blues.
Admission will be free, but tickets are required. They can be picked up at the door or reserved in advance at the Marathon Performing Center Box Office by visiting www.marathoncenterarts.org or by calling (419) 423-2787.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution