The Mazza Museum will offers its final Funday Sunday event of the semester from 1:30 – 3 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The program will feature author Nick Bruel and the Toledo Zoo.
Nick Bruel is the author of the popular children’s book series “Bad Kitty.” Bruel will be available for book signing from 1:30-3 p.m. and again following his presentation, which will take place after the check presentation.
Bruel is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who resides in Tarrytown, N.Y., with his wife, Carina, and their cat, Esmerelda.
The Toledo Zoo will offer a learning station that includes domestic cats and pelts from large cats.
In addition, a representative from the Findlay Animal Care Center will be on site with cats.
Funday Sunday is offered the first Sunday of each month during the academic year, at no charge, for families to experience the joy of literacy together.
- Celebrate with ‘Forever Oilers’ on UF Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug