The Mazza Museum will offers its final Funday Sunday event of the semester from 1:30 – 3 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The program will feature author Nick Bruel and the Toledo Zoo.
Nick Bruel is the author of the popular children’s book series “Bad Kitty.” Bruel will be available for book signing from 1:30-3 p.m. and again following his presentation, which will take place after the check presentation.
Bruel is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who resides in Tarrytown, N.Y., with his wife, Carina, and their cat, Esmerelda.
The Toledo Zoo will offer a learning station that includes domestic cats and pelts from large cats.
In addition, a representative from the Findlay Animal Care Center will be on site with cats.
Funday Sunday is offered the first Sunday of each month during the academic year, at no charge, for families to experience the joy of literacy together.
- Klingler Named University of Findlay Alumni Director
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship