The Mazza Museum will offers its final Funday Sunday event of the semester from 1:30 – 3 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The program will feature author Nick Bruel and the Toledo Zoo.
Nick Bruel is the author of the popular children’s book series “Bad Kitty.” Bruel will be available for book signing from 1:30-3 p.m. and again following his presentation, which will take place after the check presentation.
Bruel is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who resides in Tarrytown, N.Y., with his wife, Carina, and their cat, Esmerelda.
The Toledo Zoo will offer a learning station that includes domestic cats and pelts from large cats.
In addition, a representative from the Findlay Animal Care Center will be on site with cats.
Funday Sunday is offered the first Sunday of each month during the academic year, at no charge, for families to experience the joy of literacy together.
- Risky Business: How Sauder Woodworking Company’s Innovative Practices Keep Paying Off
- Arthropods and Viruses: Levitt and Students Work to Save the Bees and Research Ticks
- Equestrian Show Team Results – 9/29 & 9/30
- Equestrian Show Team Results, Sept 22
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War