The Mazza Museum will offers its final Funday Sunday event of the semester from 1:30 – 3 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The program will feature author Nick Bruel and the Toledo Zoo.
Nick Bruel is the author of the popular children’s book series “Bad Kitty.” Bruel will be available for book signing from 1:30-3 p.m. and again following his presentation, which will take place after the check presentation.
Bruel is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who resides in Tarrytown, N.Y., with his wife, Carina, and their cat, Esmerelda.
The Toledo Zoo will offer a learning station that includes domestic cats and pelts from large cats.
In addition, a representative from the Findlay Animal Care Center will be on site with cats.
Funday Sunday is offered the first Sunday of each month during the academic year, at no charge, for families to experience the joy of literacy together.
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators
- University of Findlay Becomes First to Implement Augmented Reality in Sonography Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility the Topic of May’s Fridays at Findlay