The Mazza Museum will offers its final Funday Sunday event of the semester from 1:30 – 3 p.m. Sunday, April 7. The program will feature author Nick Bruel and the Toledo Zoo.
Nick Bruel is the author of the popular children’s book series “Bad Kitty.” Bruel will be available for book signing from 1:30-3 p.m. and again following his presentation, which will take place after the check presentation.
Bruel is a freelance illustrator and cartoonist who resides in Tarrytown, N.Y., with his wife, Carina, and their cat, Esmerelda.
The Toledo Zoo will offer a learning station that includes domestic cats and pelts from large cats.
In addition, a representative from the Findlay Animal Care Center will be on site with cats.
Funday Sunday is offered the first Sunday of each month during the academic year, at no charge, for families to experience the joy of literacy together.
- UF Computer Science Program Adds Data Analytics Emphasis
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Beloved Pharmacy Professor
- UF Ranked No. 1 Church of God-affiliated University in the Nation
- Sweet and Simple and Weird and Funny: Young Love Flourishes at Findlay
- The Sign Language is on the Wall: Faith and Grace Carry Alumni Couple
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 2/02 & 2/09-10