Magician Jason Bishop will wrap up The University of Findlay’s Spirit Week with a family-friendly performance at 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s auditorium.
Bishop, an illusionist, might appear to have a person passing though his body one moment and making goldfish appear from nowhere the next. His UF show will include additional illusions that are not typically part of his performance. An international award-winning illusionist, he was the youngest person to win the Magician’s World-Class competition.
In college, Jason studied theater, and then went on the road performing at resorts, amusement parts, and on the street.
The Winebrenner performance, sponsored by the University’s Campus Program Board, will feature sleight-of-hand and “close-up” magic that is captured live and projected onto LCD screens for the audience to have a clear view of every detail. A Yorkshire Terrier will also be part of the show.
Tickets are free for University students and $5 each for community members. They can be obtained at the door. Doors will open at 7:30 p.m.
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert