Magician Jason Bishop will wrap up The University of Findlay’s Spirit Week with a family-friendly performance at 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s auditorium.
Bishop, an illusionist, might appear to have a person passing though his body one moment and making goldfish appear from nowhere the next. His UF show will include additional illusions that are not typically part of his performance. An international award-winning illusionist, he was the youngest person to win the Magician’s World-Class competition.
In college, Jason studied theater, and then went on the road performing at resorts, amusement parts, and on the street.
The Winebrenner performance, sponsored by the University’s Campus Program Board, will feature sleight-of-hand and “close-up” magic that is captured live and projected onto LCD screens for the audience to have a clear view of every detail. A Yorkshire Terrier will also be part of the show.
Tickets are free for University students and $5 each for community members. They can be obtained at the door. Doors will open at 7:30 p.m.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair