Magician Jason Bishop will wrap up The University of Findlay’s Spirit Week with a family-friendly performance at 8 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 18 at Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s auditorium.
Bishop, an illusionist, might appear to have a person passing though his body one moment and making goldfish appear from nowhere the next. His UF show will include additional illusions that are not typically part of his performance. An international award-winning illusionist, he was the youngest person to win the Magician’s World-Class competition.
In college, Jason studied theater, and then went on the road performing at resorts, amusement parts, and on the street.
The Winebrenner performance, sponsored by the University’s Campus Program Board, will feature sleight-of-hand and “close-up” magic that is captured live and projected onto LCD screens for the audience to have a clear view of every detail. A Yorkshire Terrier will also be part of the show.
Tickets are free for University students and $5 each for community members. They can be obtained at the door. Doors will open at 7:30 p.m.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession