The University of Findlay’s Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management Program will host a sporting clays and pheasant hunt as a scholarship fundraiser at Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club in Bucyrus on Friday, Nov. 11 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event promises to be a great day of shooting, friendship, fun, food and raffle prizes all benefiting UF students.
Registration includes coffee and pastries at registration, 50 rounds of sporting clays, 4-bird pheasant hunt, and lunch. Raffle tickets are $20 to vie for prizes that include a 20-guage ATI Cavalry over-under, 12-gauge ATI Cavalry over-under and a 12-guage Mossberg 500 pump action camo with field and slug barrels.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals