The University of Findlay’s Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management Program will host a sporting clays and pheasant hunt as a scholarship fundraiser at Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club in Bucyrus on Friday, Nov. 11 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event promises to be a great day of shooting, friendship, fun, food and raffle prizes all benefiting UF students.
Registration includes coffee and pastries at registration, 50 rounds of sporting clays, 4-bird pheasant hunt, and lunch. Raffle tickets are $20 to vie for prizes that include a 20-guage ATI Cavalry over-under, 12-gauge ATI Cavalry over-under and a 12-guage Mossberg 500 pump action camo with field and slug barrels.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair