The University of Findlay’s Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management Program will host a sporting clays and pheasant hunt as a scholarship fundraiser at Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club in Bucyrus on Friday, Nov. 11 from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The event promises to be a great day of shooting, friendship, fun, food and raffle prizes all benefiting UF students.
Registration includes coffee and pastries at registration, 50 rounds of sporting clays, 4-bird pheasant hunt, and lunch. Raffle tickets are $20 to vie for prizes that include a 20-guage ATI Cavalry over-under, 12-gauge ATI Cavalry over-under and a 12-guage Mossberg 500 pump action camo with field and slug barrels.
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber