The Findlay Civic Band will form for its first rehearsal of the season on Tuesday, May 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. The group will meet on The University of Findlay’s campus in the band room in the Frank J. Egner Center for the Performing Arts.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will meet each Tuesday evening in preparation for performances at Riverside Park on July 11, 18 and 25.
All who are interested and capable are welcome to join the band, and no auditions are required for membership. High school students are asked to first check with their school band directors to see if they are ready for the experience.
Some instruments are available for loan at no charge. To find out more information or to R.S.V.P. for the first rehearsal, contact Taylor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-434-4573.
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health
- Findlay Pharmacy Students Help Administer COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mother-Daughter Duo Share Passion for UF & Education