The Findlay Civic Band will form for its first rehearsal of the season on Tuesday, May 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. The group will meet on The University of Findlay’s campus in the band room in the Frank J. Egner Center for the Performing Arts.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will meet each Tuesday evening in preparation for performances at Riverside Park on July 11, 18 and 25.
All who are interested and capable are welcome to join the band, and no auditions are required for membership. High school students are asked to first check with their school band directors to see if they are ready for the experience.
Some instruments are available for loan at no charge. To find out more information or to R.S.V.P. for the first rehearsal, contact Taylor via email at email@example.com or call 419-434-4573.
- University of Findlay Launches Master’s Degree Program Building Capacity For High-Quality STEAM Instruction Featuring Discovery Education’s Innovative Professional Development Content
- Tony Award-Winner Beth Leavel to Return to UF for Concert
- Win the Day: Alumnus Cherishes Lessons and Relationships Borne by Time at UF
- Forum on Regional Workforce Development Challenges Focuses on Educational Endeavors
- Thankful Thursday ’19: UF Giving Tuesday Collection Soars
- A Different Path: Nicole Gerten ’15 Pays it Forward