The Findlay Civic Band will form for its first rehearsal of the season on Tuesday, May 22, from 7 to 9 p.m. The group will meet on The University of Findlay’s campus in the band room in the Frank J. Egner Center for the Performing Arts.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music, the band will meet each Tuesday evening in preparation for performances at Riverside Park on July 11, 18 and 25.
All who are interested and capable are welcome to join the band, and no auditions are required for membership. High school students are asked to first check with their school band directors to see if they are ready for the experience.
Some instruments are available for loan at no charge. To find out more information or to R.S.V.P. for the first rehearsal, contact Taylor via email at email@example.com or call 419-434-4573.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day