Jack Ruscilli, CEO and chairman of the board of Ruscilli Construction Co. Inc., will present “The History of Ruscilli Construction: Important Lessons About Business and Life Itself” at noon Monday, April 15, at The University of Findlay in Old Main, Ritz Auditorium.
Community members are invited to attend at no cost. Ruscilli is a guest of the University’s College of Business as part of the Visiting Executive series.
Ruscilli will be available for questions following the lecture.
Ruscilli, a UF alumnus, is a member of the class of 1966 and a member of the UF Board of Trustees.
After graduating from then-Findlay College, Ruscilli joined his father’s construction company as a salesman. Ruscilli guided the company from a small specialty contractor to one of the Midwest’s largest full service general construction companies. The company has led projects such as the 27-story Franklin County Courthouse Tower, the automobile assembly plant for Honda Manufacturing Co. Inc., the new COSI building and more.
Since 1945, the Ruscilli Construction Co. Inc. is the nation’s oldest and largest pre-engineered building systems dealer and has put up more than 40,000,000 square feet of pre-engineered steel throughout the U.S.
- Unique Perspective: Alumnus Dallas Smith ’17 Believes in Service
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm