William Conlisk, manager of administrative services at Marathon Petroleum Corp., will present “Marathon’s ‘Best in Class’ Philosophy in All You Do” during a public lecture at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 9, at The University of Findlay in the Davis Street Building, Room 2225.
Community members are welcome to attend at no cost.
Conlisk is a guest of the University’s College of Business as part of the Visiting Executive series. Conlisk will answer questions following the lecture.
In his position at Marathon, Conlisk facilitates building services and other office support services to the Findlay office of about 1,800 employees. Services include security, building operations and maintenance, mail distribution, food services, travel services and graphic services. He also coordinates Marathon’s charitable contributions budget.
Conlisk has held numerous accounting and financial positions with Marathon, most recently serving 13 years as division controller at the Detroit Refinery. Prior to that, he served as the assistant controller in Marathon Pipe Line Co. He also spent six years in Houston, Texas, coordinating the construction of the Marathon Oil Tower and serving as division controller of Marathon Pipe Line’s Western Division.
Conlisk holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from the University of Toledo and a master of business administration degree from Bowling Green State University.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day