A Colorful Concert featuring bands Fresh Wreckage and Xperimento will be at The University of Findlay at 8 p.m. Friday, Aug. 23, on Cory Street Mall in the center of campus.
The outdoor concert is open to the community at no charge.
From blazing guitars and crisp, powerful vocals, to Bobbi’s red tambourine, Fresh Wreckage begs for a challenge.
Catchy like Pink, powerful like Ms. Clarkson and rockin’ like Paramore, the band seizes the audience’s undivided attention with an energy and creative fire that shatters every preconception of pop rock.
Xperimento is a bilingual, multicultural band that blends world sounds such as Cumbia, reggae, Merengue, ska, salsa and funk with elements of rock, R&B, hip hop and dancehall.
These Grammy-nominated artists have formed a fresh new band and sounds. They gather members that have performed with world-recognized artists and blend together as one. They have jammed with artists like Prince and Jon Secada and are receiving rave reviews from media nationwide.
With members from Puerto Rico, Argentina and Venezuela, they mix traditional sounds with the music of tomorrow. Xperimento brings the past back with a sophisticated touch. These musicians are breaking barriers and creating a totally different genre, further solidifying their hometown in south Florida as a mecca of musical diversity.
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020