Reading minds and quick wit got Sean Bott where he is today. The mentalist has performed at many colleges across the country and will be adding The University of Findlay to his list on March 19. The show will take place at 8 p.m. in Old Main’s Ritz Auditorium.
Bott has captivated audiences from colleges to 20th Century Fox, Disney and the CW, and he also appeared in “127 Hours” alongside James Franco. He is most known for his comedic mentalism that includes wacky characters and entertainment to entrance his audience. The Los Angeles Times described him as “a crazy mix between Jack Black and Criss Angel. AMAZING.”
Bott will read the minds of audience members by asking them simple questions. He will also melt coins, time travel and cause people to feel as if they are being pushed when nobody has touched them. Bott’s comedic mentalism is sure to have the entire room gasping, laughing and leave talking about the show for weeks to follow.
The event is free with valid UF identification. Community members are welcome to attend for a $5 fee at the door. Ritz Auditorium is accessible by elevator located at the southwest corner of Old Main.
The show is rated PG-13; no children under the age of 13 will be admitted. Let’s face it – kids get bored when they can’t relate.
Mentalist Sean Bott is presented by the University’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that strives to bring high-quality, diverse entertainment to campus. Call (419) 434-4606 for more information.
- Thomas A. Reineke Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic: University of Findlay Alumna Jenalee Hinds ‘01 M ‘03
- Making Futures ‘BRITE’: New Program to Offer Entrepreneurial Support
- Students Helping Students: SGA Funds Campus Improvements
- A Musical Path: University of Findlay Alumnus Lynn Hernandez '92
- Read the Label: Students Work Toward a Better Understanding