The University of Findlay, in partnership with the Hancock County Veterans Service Office, will be hosting a Veterans Resource Fair on Thursday, March 30 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Winebrenner Theological Seminary’s TLB Auditorium, 950 N. Main St.
Campus and community veterans, current military and family members are all welcome to attend this even, which will incorporate educational, work and recruitment opportunities. The fair will include University admissions and academic representatives, along with those from more than 20 community organizations and businesses that provide a variety of services and who are have a reputation for hiring veterans. Representatives from military branches will also be in attendance.
Refreshments will be served.
The Veterans Resource Fair is being organized by the University of Findlay Military Support Services Group. For more event information, contact UF’s Oiler Success Center at 419-434-5680 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more military-related information about UF, click here.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing