Medical professionals are invited to attend “Nuclear Medicine: Current and Future Technologies,” a continuing education event at The University of Findlay from 8 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Saturday, March 23. This event is sponsored, in part, by HeartLight Pharmacy Services. It will be held in the Alumni Memorial Union Multipurpose Room.
The symposium is approved for six Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The cost to attend is $50 per person, which includes refreshments and lunch. UF faculty, staff and students may attend at no cost. To register, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: CE Event.
Presenters will provide information on the following:
• Use of clinical and research applications for PET/CT and SPECT/CT
• Evolution and current use of PET/MRI in today’s diagnostic imaging
• Uses for and methods used in blood volume analysis
• Understanding specific nuclear medicine case studies and their correlation with other imaging modalities
• Understanding methods and utilization of infection imaging and what new imaging agents and methods are on the horizon
• Use of evidence-based guidelines and performance criteria for cardiac imaging
Presenters include medical professionals from the University of Michigan Health System, HeartLight Pharmacy Services, CareCore National, the Pennsylvania State Hershey Medical Center and University Hospitals of Cleveland Case Medical Center.
The symposium has been approved for six CEUs by the professional accrediting bodies for radiologic technologists (all modalities), health informatics professionals, athletic trainers, occupational therapists and assistants, physical therapists and assistants, pharmacists and physician assistants. The event is pending approval for physicians, registered nurses and licensed practical nurses.
Please call Ryan Smith at 419-434-6102 for more information about this event.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession