Dan Kennard, president and CEO of Hancock Federal Credit Union, was recently named to the University of Findlay Board of Trustees.
Kennard began his banking career in 1970 and has held several executive management positions at regional and national institutions.
He earned a bachelor’s degree from The Ohio State University and completed his Master’s in Business Administration from Bowling Green State University focusing on executive management.
Kennard, a Findlay resident since 1987, has volunteered in many different capacities. He is currently the co-chair for the Backyard Mission Trip in Findlay and is in his 12th year as part of the governance team at Blanchard Valley Health System. Additionally, he was a reading tutor at Jacobs Elementary School, a word announcer for the Hancock County Spelling Bee, and has been a judge for The Big Shake at Bigelow Hill Intermediate School, Cancer Patient Service’s Chili Cook-off and The Arts Partnership’s Rib-off.
As a new trustee, Kennard is serving on the Student Affairs Committee. He replaced former board of trustees member James Appold.
- Findlay Ranked in U.S. News’ Best National Universities for 16th Year
- Mazza Museum’s One-of-a-Kind STEAM Education Center Opens
- UF's Theatre Program Presents "Triage"
- Memories from Inside 'a burning building'
- We The People: Discussion on Diverse Perspectives
- Tragedy Leads to New Strategy for Author and Financial Advisor Tony Hixon