Students at The University of Findlay who are in need of interview practice can attend an event designed just for them. Mock Interview Day will be held from 1-4 p.m. Friday, March 27 in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room.
Several local employers will be on hand to “interview” participants. Each interview will last approximately 20 minutes, and will include a 10-minute feedback session from the employer to help students improve their skills.
Students may sign up for more than one interview. They are encouraged to dress professionally, as they would for an actual job interview.
The event is for all majors.
For more information, contact the University’s Employer Relations office at (419) 434-4665.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure