Students at The University of Findlay who are in need of interview practice can attend an event designed just for them. Mock Interview Day will be held from 1-4 p.m. Friday, March 27 in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room.
Several local employers will be on hand to “interview” participants. Each interview will last approximately 20 minutes, and will include a 10-minute feedback session from the employer to help students improve their skills.
Students may sign up for more than one interview. They are encouraged to dress professionally, as they would for an actual job interview.
The event is for all majors.
For more information, contact the University’s Employer Relations office at (419) 434-4665.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling