Students at The University of Findlay who are in need of interview practice can attend an event designed just for them. Mock Interview Day will be held from 1-4 p.m. Friday, March 27 in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room.
Several local employers will be on hand to “interview” participants. Each interview will last approximately 20 minutes, and will include a 10-minute feedback session from the employer to help students improve their skills.
Students may sign up for more than one interview. They are encouraged to dress professionally, as they would for an actual job interview.
The event is for all majors.
For more information, contact the University’s Employer Relations office at (419) 434-4665.
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession
- Constant Engagement: Rachel Darroch ’07 is Always an Oiler
- Study Abroad Takes Students to Austria for Cross-Cultural Business Conference