Students at The University of Findlay who are in need of interview practice can attend an event designed just for them. Mock Interview Day will be held from 1-4 p.m. Friday, March 27 in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room.
Several local employers will be on hand to “interview” participants. Each interview will last approximately 20 minutes, and will include a 10-minute feedback session from the employer to help students improve their skills.
Students may sign up for more than one interview. They are encouraged to dress professionally, as they would for an actual job interview.
The event is for all majors.
For more information, contact the University’s Employer Relations office at (419) 434-4665.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing