Christine Denecker, associate professor of English and director of the Dual Enrollment Writing Program for The University of Findlay, has been named to the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships’ board of directors.
Denecker has served as an accreditation reviewer for the partnership for the past two years. Her board term will begin on Oct. 28.
In addition to her work with the partnership, she serves on Findlay’s High Learning Commission Steering Committee and has participated in the Conference on College Composition and Communication’s study on dual enrollment. Her most recent publication in Composition Studies discusses the dual enrollment writing classroom as a space for aligning high school and college writing expectations.
The partnership works to ensure that college courses offered by high school teachers are as rigorous as courses offered by the sponsoring college campus. It is the sole accrediting body for concurrent enrollment partnerships.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth