“Disguised as Nature,” a photography exhibit featuring works by Kristie Pohlman M’15, is being exhibited in the Lea Gallery of the Mazza Museum at the University of Findlay through June 24.
A reception for the artist will be held at the gallery on Monday, May 9 from 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Pohlman said the collection is a sampling of outdoor images that have interested and inspired her.
“I enjoy looking for extraordinary images in ordinary places whether it’s walking around my backyard, driving through the country or exploring a wildlife preserve,” explained Pohlman, an amateur photographer. “My camera becomes a microscope that provides an opportunity to see the world around me from a different perspective, whether I’m taking a macro shot of a leaf or zooming in on a full moon.”
The 20 photos being exhibited are for sale. To make a purchase, contact Spencer Cunningham at (419) 367-7460 or at Cunningham@findlay.edu.
The Lea Gallery is open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
To view more of Pohlman’s work, visit www.behance.net/KristiePohlman
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF