After giving thanks for a delicious meal and saving with holiday shopping deals, consider giving the gift of a college education. When you financially contribute to the University of Findlay on Tuesday, Nov. 27, 2018, the impact of your gift will be doubled by the Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation and The Toledo Foundation. Through the #GivingTuesday NOW Grant, each gift of up to $500 will be matched.
Donations to UF on Giving Tuesday will help provide financial assistance to students who need it the most, and to University operations that have the most impact on student success. Areas of impact will include:
- Provide immediate tuition scholarships for students in need;
- Fund vital student services that provide academic, emotional, physical and spiritual student support;
- Attract and retain the best faculty committed to student achievement;
- Enable invaluable research at UF that ranges from cancer research to communication studies; and
- Help maintain and build new facilities for enhanced learning.
Gifts can also be designated for particular programs, services or student groups that are close to your heart.
To make a financial gift, visit: www.findlay.edu/givingtuesday