Through the generosity of Dr. Fumiko Harada, founder of the Japanese program at The University of Findlay, the Harada Seeds for Growth Scholarship Endowment Fund was established.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students of the Japanese program who demonstrate not only academic excellence, but also the ability to contribute to others beyond the program.
- A Lasting Pride: University of Findlay Alumnus Strives to Serve
- A Flood of Research: Storytelling in the Digital Age
- UF to Host Virtual Career Networking for 2020 Graduates
- You Get What You Hope For: University of Findlay Alumnus Lives a Childhood Ambition
- UF Farms Offer Free Manure for Pick Up
- University of Findlay to Resume In-Person Classes, Residential Living this Fall