Through the generosity of Dr. Fumiko Harada, founder of the Japanese program at The University of Findlay, the Harada Seeds for Growth Scholarship Endowment Fund was established.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students of the Japanese program who demonstrate not only academic excellence, but also the ability to contribute to others beyond the program.
- Unlikely Duo Raises Illiteracy Awareness
- Juneteenth Lessons Learned
- Mother’s Wisdom: Sherri Garner Brumbaugh Stays Busy and Happy
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education