Through the generosity of Dr. Fumiko Harada, founder of the Japanese program at The University of Findlay, the Harada Seeds for Growth Scholarship Endowment Fund was established.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students of the Japanese program who demonstrate not only academic excellence, but also the ability to contribute to others beyond the program.
- Japanese Speech Contest Includes Two UF Finalists
- Southern Ohio Author to Give Readings at UF’s Ritz
- University of Findlay, Owens Community College Announce Oiler Express Dual Admission Program
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day