Through the generosity of Dr. Fumiko Harada, founder of the Japanese program at The University of Findlay, the Harada Seeds for Growth Scholarship Endowment Fund was established.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students of the Japanese program who demonstrate not only academic excellence, but also the ability to contribute to others beyond the program.
- A Storied Issue: Fall ’18 FindlayMag Features Fascinating Narratives
- Winter College ’19 to Feature Talks on Finance, Fitness, Fortitude
- Renowned “Mamma Mia!” Star Judy McLane to Perform at UF in January ‘19
- Hollywood Artist Baltazar and Artworks from His Children’s Sci-Fi Epic “Timeless” Coming to UF
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2