Through the generosity of Dr. Fumiko Harada, founder of the Japanese program at The University of Findlay, the Harada Seeds for Growth Scholarship Endowment Fund was established.
This scholarship is awarded to outstanding students of the Japanese program who demonstrate not only academic excellence, but also the ability to contribute to others beyond the program.
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru
- UF Bands and Orchestra to Offer Two Free Virtual Concerts
- Computer Science Department Celebrates Cybersecurity Awareness Month