Well, scratch that… He’s not a real elf, he’s a human that was raised by elves. He’s traveled through the seven levels of the candy cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops and I-75 to be at the University of Findlay on Friday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m. for Celebrity Bingo.
Impersonating everyone’s favorite holiday enthusiast, Buddy, the childlike, sugar- loving star of the classic holiday movie, “Elf,” will be Rob Iberg. Admission will be $5 at the door, and free for those with a valid University I.D. The event, which will be held in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room and include snacks (while they last) and prizes, is rated PG-13. No children under age 13 will be admitted.
Iberg is a Florida-based professional performer and impersonator. He often performs live at popular Orlando Florida attractions, as well as television and film. You may also recognize him from multiple national airing commercials.
At the Sunburst Celebrity Impersonators Ceremony Rob has been awarded multiple honors over the years for his ability to transform himself into a wide range of characters, including Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, Christopher Lloyd, Bill Murray, and Donald Trump. He has performed previously at UF as “Ron Burgundy.”
Don’t miss the opportunity to spread holiday cheer all through the year when he brings a bit of Christmas spirit this February.
Celebrity Bingo is presented by UF’s Student Activities Board, an extension of the Office of Student Activities, Commuter Services and Leadership Development. Student Activities Board is a student board that strives to bring diverse entertainment to campus. Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!