Well, scratch that… He’s not a real elf, he’s a human that was raised by elves. He’s traveled through the seven levels of the candy cane forest, past the sea of swirly twirly gumdrops and I-75 to be at the University of Findlay on Friday, Feb. 16 at 7 p.m. for Celebrity Bingo.
Impersonating everyone’s favorite holiday enthusiast, Buddy, the childlike, sugar- loving star of the classic holiday movie, “Elf,” will be Rob Iberg. Admission will be $5 at the door, and free for those with a valid University I.D. The event, which will be held in the Alumni Memorial Union’s Multipurpose Room and include snacks (while they last) and prizes, is rated PG-13. No children under age 13 will be admitted.
Iberg is a Florida-based professional performer and impersonator. He often performs live at popular Orlando Florida attractions, as well as television and film. You may also recognize him from multiple national airing commercials.
At the Sunburst Celebrity Impersonators Ceremony Rob has been awarded multiple honors over the years for his ability to transform himself into a wide range of characters, including Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, Christopher Lloyd, Bill Murray, and Donald Trump. He has performed previously at UF as “Ron Burgundy.”
Don’t miss the opportunity to spread holiday cheer all through the year when he brings a bit of Christmas spirit this February.
Celebrity Bingo is presented by UF’s Student Activities Board, an extension of the Office of Student Activities, Commuter Services and Leadership Development. Student Activities Board is a student board that strives to bring diverse entertainment to campus. Call 419-434-4606 for more information.
- Stunning, Silly Stuntmen will Show Off Talents at UF
- Assistant Dean of Pharmacy Recognized for Work in the War Against Addiction
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Six Acclaimed Illustrators and Authors to Attend Mazza Museum’s ’19 Weekend Conference
- Leadership and Public Policy Pro Anita Perez Ferguson to Serve as ’19 Woodrow Wilson Visiting Fellow
- The Astronomical World of Harry Potter