Christine Tulley, Ph.D., director of the writing program and associate professor of English, received the Ellen Nold Award for an article she authored: “Migration Patterns: A Status Report on the Transition from Paper to ePortfolios and the Effect on Multimodal Composition Initiatives.”
The award was given by Computers and Composition, an international journal, to acknowledge and support the growth and acceptance of scholarship, research and teaching in the field. Tulley’s article won for best entry in computers and composition studies for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Ramping Up Recycling Through Strategic Partnership
- That’s a Wrap for Pharmacy Summer Camp 2021
- Thomas A. Reineke Named to UF Board of Trustees
- Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic: University of Findlay Alumna Jenalee Hinds ‘01 M ‘03
- Making Futures ‘BRITE’: New Program to Offer Entrepreneurial Support
- Students Helping Students: SGA Funds Campus Improvements