Christine Tulley, Ph.D., director of the writing program and associate professor of English, received the Ellen Nold Award for an article she authored: “Migration Patterns: A Status Report on the Transition from Paper to ePortfolios and the Effect on Multimodal Composition Initiatives.”
The award was given by Computers and Composition, an international journal, to acknowledge and support the growth and acceptance of scholarship, research and teaching in the field. Tulley’s article won for best entry in computers and composition studies for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF