Christine Tulley, Ph.D., director of the writing program and associate professor of English, received the Ellen Nold Award for an article she authored: “Migration Patterns: A Status Report on the Transition from Paper to ePortfolios and the Effect on Multimodal Composition Initiatives.”
The award was given by Computers and Composition, an international journal, to acknowledge and support the growth and acceptance of scholarship, research and teaching in the field. Tulley’s article won for best entry in computers and composition studies for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- UF Veterans Day Observance Recognizes Local Heroes
- Called to Serve: Vietnam Veteran and UF Alumnus Recalls Experiences During, After War
- Helping Hands Food Drive Surpasses 100,000-pound Goal
- Star of the Show: Emmy Award-Nominated Documentary that Highlights Local Army Veteran and Service Dog to be Screened at UF
- Where Their Story Began: Findlay Family Football
- Deaf Culture, Past and Present, to be Focus of Presentation