Christine Tulley, Ph.D., director of the writing program and associate professor of English, received the Ellen Nold Award for an article she authored: “Migration Patterns: A Status Report on the Transition from Paper to ePortfolios and the Effect on Multimodal Composition Initiatives.”
The award was given by Computers and Composition, an international journal, to acknowledge and support the growth and acceptance of scholarship, research and teaching in the field. Tulley’s article won for best entry in computers and composition studies for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators