Christine Tulley, Ph.D., director of the writing program and associate professor of English, received the Ellen Nold Award for an article she authored: “Migration Patterns: A Status Report on the Transition from Paper to ePortfolios and the Effect on Multimodal Composition Initiatives.”
The award was given by Computers and Composition, an international journal, to acknowledge and support the growth and acceptance of scholarship, research and teaching in the field. Tulley’s article won for best entry in computers and composition studies for the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Inclusion, Teaching, and Writing: University of Findlay Alumna Casts a Wide Net
- Alexandria “Ali” Gokey Memorial Scholarship Fund to Benefit UF Equestrian Students
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru