Faculty Focus 2018: From the Oregon Trail to The Oiler 10
The second issue of Faculty Focus, a specialty publication that highlights numerous University of Findlay faculty research and pedagogical accomplishments, is now available online.
Included are five features on the following faculty members:
- Louis Stulman, Ph.D., an internationally renowned Book of Jeremiah expert;
- Scott Grant, Ph.D., who created a selective business course that incorporates experiential learning;
- Jaymelee Kim, Ph.D., who has conducted transitional justice work regarding improper burials in Canada and Uganda;
- Amanda Ochsner, Ph.D., a game-based learning expert; and
- Robin Walters-Powell, Ed.D., an LGBTQ+ advocate and academic researcher.
Also in this year’s Faculty Focus are a Q&A with adjunct composition instructor Becky Kupferberg, and listings of recent faculty publications and presentations.
We hope you enjoy learning about some of UF’s compelling research activities and forward-thinking teaching practices that are positively impacting our students and the world!