The University of Findlay Theatre Program will be producing plenty of laughs as members present the female version of Neil Simon’s “The Odd Couple.”
The play will be staged Nov. 9-12 at 7:30 p.m.; and Nov. 13 at 2 p.m. in the John and Hester Powell Grimm Theatre located in the Frank J. Egner Center for the Performing Arts.
Guest directing is Macaela Carder Whitaker, Ph.D.
Tickets are $6 for the general public; and free with ID for UF faculty, staff and students. Tickets are available at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts at marathoncenterarts.org, by calling 419-423-2787 or by visiting the center’s box office at 200 W. Main Cross St.
Instead of Felix Unger and Oscar Madison, this version spotlights Florence Unger and Olive Madison, who share Olive’s apartment after Florence separates from her husband. The two polar opposites must learn to live together, and, of course, hilarity ensues.
The cast includes Rachel Coberley of Belle Center, Ohio as Florence; Tabitha Kittle of Bryan Ohio as Olive; Adrionna Powell Lawrence of Hempstead, New York as Rene; Destiny DeWar of Waynesville, Ohio as Mickey; India Miller of Spencerville, Ohio as Sylvie; Madison Copley of Lagrange, Ohio as Vera; Ryan “Blake” Bush of Fostoria, Ohio as Manolo Costazuela; and Brent Hoggatt of Wilmington, Ohio as Jesus Costazuela.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November