From 1–4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, the Findlay Green Campus Initiative will co-host Recycle, Relax & Enjoy at the Country Inn & Suites on Interstate Drive in Findlay during the hotel’s country cookout and recycling drive.
Students and community members who bring recyclables and will receive free gifts for contributing to the drive. There will be a barbeque-style cookout open to anyone who makes a monetary donation of any size. All proceeds will be donated to the Findlay Green Campus Initiative to establish an endowed scholarship and to purchase bikes for the Hope House.
The Findlay Green Campus Initiative action groups work to measure and improve the University’s sustainability practices. More information on the Findlay Green Campus Initiative can be found at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: FGCI.
Written by Evan Rowland
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist
- That’s a Wrap on UF’s 2020 Virtual Homecoming!