From 1–4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, the Findlay Green Campus Initiative will co-host Recycle, Relax & Enjoy at the Country Inn & Suites on Interstate Drive in Findlay during the hotel’s country cookout and recycling drive.
Students and community members who bring recyclables and will receive free gifts for contributing to the drive. There will be a barbeque-style cookout open to anyone who makes a monetary donation of any size. All proceeds will be donated to the Findlay Green Campus Initiative to establish an endowed scholarship and to purchase bikes for the Hope House.
The Findlay Green Campus Initiative action groups work to measure and improve the University’s sustainability practices. More information on the Findlay Green Campus Initiative can be found at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: FGCI.
Written by Evan Rowland
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed