From 1–4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, the Findlay Green Campus Initiative will co-host Recycle, Relax & Enjoy at the Country Inn & Suites on Interstate Drive in Findlay during the hotel’s country cookout and recycling drive.
Students and community members who bring recyclables and will receive free gifts for contributing to the drive. There will be a barbeque-style cookout open to anyone who makes a monetary donation of any size. All proceeds will be donated to the Findlay Green Campus Initiative to establish an endowed scholarship and to purchase bikes for the Hope House.
The Findlay Green Campus Initiative action groups work to measure and improve the University’s sustainability practices. More information on the Findlay Green Campus Initiative can be found at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: FGCI.
Written by Evan Rowland
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review