From 1–4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 23, the Findlay Green Campus Initiative will co-host Recycle, Relax & Enjoy at the Country Inn & Suites on Interstate Drive in Findlay during the hotel’s country cookout and recycling drive.
Students and community members who bring recyclables and will receive free gifts for contributing to the drive. There will be a barbeque-style cookout open to anyone who makes a monetary donation of any size. All proceeds will be donated to the Findlay Green Campus Initiative to establish an endowed scholarship and to purchase bikes for the Hope House.
The Findlay Green Campus Initiative action groups work to measure and improve the University’s sustainability practices. More information on the Findlay Green Campus Initiative can be found at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: FGCI.
Written by Evan Rowland
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists