The sixth and final session in The University of Findlay’s fall 2012 Senior Forum will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 31, in the Alumni Memorial Union on campus.
Each forum consists of three sessions.
A buffet lunch is available for an additional $5 per person, per day. A complimentary coffee and tea bar, along with reserved parking, also will be available.
The first program will feature “Poetry and Place” with Carole Elchert, UF adjunct assistant professor of communication, from 10:15-11:45 a.m.
The second program of the day will feature “Panel: Volunteering in Findlay” with representatives from various volunteer organizations in Findlay, from noon-1 p.m.
The final program of the forums will feature “A Piano and Vocal Concert” with Wendene Shoupe, pianist, and Barbara Kondalski, vocalist, from 1:15-2:30 p.m.
To obtain a registration form, contact Nancy Leatherman at 419-434-4672. To register, send the completed form and payment to: Nancy Leatherman, The University of Findlay, Office of Academic Affairs, 1000 N. Main St., Findlay OH 45840. Checks should be made payable to The University of Findlay.
The Senior Forum is a six-part, weekly series of flexible learning opportunities for the retired community. The University and the Hancock County Agency on Aging sponsor the series.
For more information, contact Doris Salis, Ph.D., at 419-422-3560, or the University’s Office of Academic Affairs at 419-434-4553.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling