The University of Findlay Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble will present “Santa’s Journey” during its 32nd annual Christmas Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 2, in the Van Buren High School auditorium.
Tickets are free, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. Contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands, the bands will explore holiday sounds from Ireland, England, France, Spain, Russia and the United States.
Featured flute soloist, Elizabeth Baker, senior psychology major, will perform “Allegro” from Mozart’s G Major Concerto with the Wind Ensemble. Baker is a UF Instrumental Music Concerto Competition winner.
Marie Louden-Hanes, Ph.D., special assistant to the president, will narrate the concert. Harp interludes will be provided by Nancy Glick, harp and piano instructor.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert