The Findlay Civic Concert Band is forming for its 63rd season of concerts at Riverside Park. Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music at UF, the band will meet for its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 20, in the band room of the Egner Fine Arts Center on the campus of The University of Findlay.
The band will meet each subsequent Tuesday in preparation for its concerts in the Allen Dudley Bandshell on July 2, 9 and 16. There is no audition for membership. Competent new players are welcome. High school students should check first with their band directors to see if they are ready for the experience.
Certain large musical instruments are available for loan at no charge. Contact Taylor in advance for more information. For questions and/or to RSVP, contact Taylor at (419) 434-4573 or email email@example.com.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health