The Findlay Civic Concert Band is forming for its 63rd season of concerts at Riverside Park. Under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music at UF, the band will meet for its first rehearsal from 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 20, in the band room of the Egner Fine Arts Center on the campus of The University of Findlay.
The band will meet each subsequent Tuesday in preparation for its concerts in the Allen Dudley Bandshell on July 2, 9 and 16. There is no audition for membership. Competent new players are welcome. High school students should check first with their band directors to see if they are ready for the experience.
Certain large musical instruments are available for loan at no charge. Contact Taylor in advance for more information. For questions and/or to RSVP, contact Taylor at (419) 434-4573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UF Health Professions Graduates Earn Excellent Pay, Recent Ranking Shows
- Accomplished Poet Anders Carlson-Wee to Give Free Public Reading
- Escape Artist: Author Nikki Grimes Elaborates on Her Authentic, Christ-Centered Poetry and Prose
- Findlay Faithfuls: Cody ‘19 and Kaylee (Davis) Ohnmeiss Make Connections
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair