The University of Findlay has established a collaborative effort with LifeLine Multispeciality Hospital in Chennai, India, to offer an online MBA in health care management. The partnership will enable students in India to obtain an American master’s degree, while gaining practical experience in the health care sector in their home country.
Students will enroll in online classes at the University, and hands-on training will be offered at LifeLine Hospital.
“We think the combination of a cutting-edge American MBA in health care management, together with hands-on experience at one of the leading health care providers in India, LifeLine Hospital, is an unbeatable combination,” said Paul Sears, Ph.D., dean of the College of Business. “We are proud to introduce this innovative program first in India.”
A full-time student with a business or commerce bachelor’s degree should be able to complete the program in approximately one year. A full-time student with a health care-related bachelor’s degree should be able to complete the program in approximately a year and a half.
UF faculty members Josephine Kershaw, Ph.D., Shiv Gupta, D.B.A., and Nabarun Ghose, D.B.A., teach in the program and have firsthand knowledge of the Indian health care system. William Ruse, J.D., also teaches in the program; Ruse was CEO and president of the Blanchard Valley Health System hospital for 36 years.
Students in the program will have the opportunity to meet American faculty members each year during a conference co-sponsored by the University in Chennai. Indian students also may choose to take seated courses on campus, in addition to the online classes taken in India.
For more information, visit www.findlay.edu, Keyword: India MBA.
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin
- UF Earns Multiple Rankings in U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Best National Universities
- It’s a Virtual “Celebration of Oiler Nation” for Homecoming Weekend 2020
- Making Memories: Findlay College Alumnus Richard Crowder Navigates Toward Success
- Fall ‘20 Preview and Discovery Days Announced for Prospective Students