The University of Findlay recently launched an innovative new way for students to learn more about how much scholarship aid they may receive should they choose to attend the University.
Students may text “freshmen” or “transfer” to 411247 to find out how much merit aid they may qualify for at UF. Merit scholarships are based on high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores and range from $10,000 to $16,000 annually for students taking at least 12 undergraduate credit hours.
The scholarships are renewable for up to four years (for a total of five years of aid).
Just prior to this academic year, the University increased merit aid scholarships by $1,500 each for the top three academic tiers and by $500 for the fourth tier.
The University’s new texting campaign is being released following the introduction of a new mobile app, which offers on-the-go access to BlackBoard Mobile Learn, the course catalog, University news, sports schedules, campus directory and more.
- University of Findlay Hosts JustWrite Ohio High School Writing Competition
- Students to Explore “DNA Forensics” at Mazza’s STEAM Camp
- Student Research Highlight: Predicting Video Game Success
- Several University of Findlay Summer Camps and Conferences Offered for 2022
- University of Findlay Receives TreeCampus Higher Education Recognition
- Mazza Summer Conference to Feature Nine Renowned Authors & Illustrators