The University of Findlay recently launched an innovative new way for students to learn more about how much scholarship aid they may receive should they choose to attend the University.
Students may text “freshmen” or “transfer” to 411247 to find out how much merit aid they may qualify for at UF. Merit scholarships are based on high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores and range from $10,000 to $16,000 annually for students taking at least 12 undergraduate credit hours.
The scholarships are renewable for up to four years (for a total of five years of aid).
Just prior to this academic year, the University increased merit aid scholarships by $1,500 each for the top three academic tiers and by $500 for the fourth tier.
The University’s new texting campaign is being released following the introduction of a new mobile app, which offers on-the-go access to BlackBoard Mobile Learn, the course catalog, University news, sports schedules, campus directory and more.
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs
- UF Saddened by Passing of Trustee Emeritus George M. Showers
- Touchless Water Fountains to Decrease the Spread of Germs on UF Campus
- UF Alumnus Uses Knowledge Gained as an Oiler to Succeed in Career