The University of Findlay recently launched an innovative new way for students to learn more about how much scholarship aid they may receive should they choose to attend the University.
Students may text “freshmen” or “transfer” to 411247 to find out how much merit aid they may qualify for at UF. Merit scholarships are based on high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores and range from $10,000 to $16,000 annually for students taking at least 12 undergraduate credit hours.
The scholarships are renewable for up to four years (for a total of five years of aid).
Just prior to this academic year, the University increased merit aid scholarships by $1,500 each for the top three academic tiers and by $500 for the fourth tier.
The University’s new texting campaign is being released following the introduction of a new mobile app, which offers on-the-go access to BlackBoard Mobile Learn, the course catalog, University news, sports schedules, campus directory and more.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist