The University of Findlay recently launched an innovative new way for students to learn more about how much scholarship aid they may receive should they choose to attend the University.
Students may text “freshmen” or “transfer” to 411247 to find out how much merit aid they may qualify for at UF. Merit scholarships are based on high school grade point average and ACT/SAT scores and range from $10,000 to $16,000 annually for students taking at least 12 undergraduate credit hours.
The scholarships are renewable for up to four years (for a total of five years of aid).
Just prior to this academic year, the University increased merit aid scholarships by $1,500 each for the top three academic tiers and by $500 for the fourth tier.
The University’s new texting campaign is being released following the introduction of a new mobile app, which offers on-the-go access to BlackBoard Mobile Learn, the course catalog, University news, sports schedules, campus directory and more.
- It’s a Wrap on Mazza Summer Conference 2019
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession