City of Findlay Mayor Lydia Mihalik will be an honorary inductee of the University of Findlay’s Mortar Board chapter, a national college senior honor society that recognizes excellence in scholarship, leadership and service.
Mihalik, a UF alumna, plans to attend the service that will also induct this year’s cohort of UF students. It will be held Friday, March 31 at 6 p.m. in Ritz Auditorium.
Also attending with be former UF President DeBow Freed, who will share some brief thoughts regarding his late wife, Catherine Moore Freed’s affinity for and commitment to the UF Mortar Board chapter.
The ceremony will be free and open to the public.
- Student Teaching Around the World
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences