City of Findlay Mayor Lydia Mihalik will be an honorary inductee of the University of Findlay’s Mortar Board chapter, a national college senior honor society that recognizes excellence in scholarship, leadership and service.
Mihalik, a UF alumna, plans to attend the service that will also induct this year’s cohort of UF students. It will be held Friday, March 31 at 6 p.m. in Ritz Auditorium.
Also attending with be former UF President DeBow Freed, who will share some brief thoughts regarding his late wife, Catherine Moore Freed’s affinity for and commitment to the UF Mortar Board chapter.
The ceremony will be free and open to the public.
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science
- New Henderson Dining Hall Station Serving Allergen-Free Fare
- Memorial Service at UF to be Held in Remembrance of Former Board of Trustees Member
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Collects More than 115,000 Pounds for Regional Residents in Need