City of Findlay Mayor Lydia Mihalik will be an honorary inductee of the University of Findlay’s Mortar Board chapter, a national college senior honor society that recognizes excellence in scholarship, leadership and service.
Mihalik, a UF alumna, plans to attend the service that will also induct this year’s cohort of UF students. It will be held Friday, March 31 at 6 p.m. in Ritz Auditorium.
Also attending with be former UF President DeBow Freed, who will share some brief thoughts regarding his late wife, Catherine Moore Freed’s affinity for and commitment to the UF Mortar Board chapter.
The ceremony will be free and open to the public.
- Thank You, Day of Giving Donors!
- Alumna’s Growing Nonprofit Calls Downtown Findlay Home for a Decade
- Physical Therapy Students to Host Community Wellness Day
- UF Receives Grants for Digital Storytelling and Entrepreneurial Student Projects
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals