Lydia Mihalik, mayor of the city of Findlay, will present “Leadership is …” with a senior seminar class at The University of Findlay at 8 a.m. Tuesday, April 23, in the Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion, Lape Great Hall.
Mihalik and her students will share perspectives and examples of leadership that emerged from class discussions, observations from visits with community leaders and research.
Community members are welcome to attend.
Mihalik is a professional-in-residence at the University and teaches the 400-level senior seminar course. Each year, the Communication Department invites a prominent practitioner to campus to teach and work with students. Communication students have the opportunity to learn from professionals such as Emmy Award-winning anchor Jerry Anderson and the city of Findlay’s first female mayor Mihalik.
Mihalik is a 2002 Findlay graduate with a degree in political science.
Call 419-434-4774 for more information.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November