The University of Findlay will host STEM Visit Day for students interested in careers in the science, technology and math fields, on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Careers in those fields are quickly becoming the fastest-growing and highest-wage paths for those entering the workforce. UF offers majors in environmental, safety and occupational health management; biology; chemistry; computer science and mathematics, in addition to more than 50 other bachelor’s degree majors.
The day will begin at 8 a.m. with an information fair about all of Findlay’s science, mathematics and technology programs, followed by a panel of UF alumni professionals working in the STEM fields. An admissions information session and campus tour also will be included.
Attendees may also choose to attend an on-campus job fair to check out one of the many services offered to UF students each year.
Those interested may call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-548-0932 or email email@example.com.
- Marathon Process Improvement Expert Gene Fernandez Serving as UF’s Fall ’19 Dana Chair
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks UF Nationally for Academic Excellence and Student ‘Social Mobility’
- Greek Tale ‘Eurydice’ to be Staged During ’19 Homecoming and Family Weekend
- UF’s Black Student Union to Celebrate 50th Anniversary During Homecoming & Family Weekend
- Celebrating Culture: Alumnus and Director Robert E. Braylock Praises Differences
- Harry Melroy’s Intuitive Art Encourages Individual Storytelling