The University of Findlay will host STEM Visit Day for students interested in careers in the science, technology and math fields, on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
Careers in those fields are quickly becoming the fastest-growing and highest-wage paths for those entering the workforce. UF offers majors in environmental, safety and occupational health management; biology; chemistry; computer science and mathematics, in addition to more than 50 other bachelor’s degree majors.
The day will begin at 8 a.m. with an information fair about all of Findlay’s science, mathematics and technology programs, followed by a panel of UF alumni professionals working in the STEM fields. An admissions information session and campus tour also will be included.
Attendees may also choose to attend an on-campus job fair to check out one of the many services offered to UF students each year.
Those interested may call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-548-0932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist