The University of Findlay Orchestra will perform at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 14, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
Directed by Thomas Carey, the orchestra will feature highlights from the musical “Fiddler on the Roof,” including “Sunrise, Sunset,” “Matchmaker,” “If I Were a Rich Man,” and other favorites arranged by Herbert Baumel, solo violinist from the original Broadway production.
The performance also will include music of Vivaldi, Pachelbel, Haydn and Tchaikovsky.
The concert is free and open to the public.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure