The University of Findlay Orchestra will perform at 3 p.m. Sunday, April 14, in the Winebrenner Theological Seminary TLB Auditorium.
Directed by Thomas Carey, the orchestra will feature highlights from the musical “Fiddler on the Roof,” including “Sunrise, Sunset,” “Matchmaker,” “If I Were a Rich Man,” and other favorites arranged by Herbert Baumel, solo violinist from the original Broadway production.
The performance also will include music of Vivaldi, Pachelbel, Haydn and Tchaikovsky.
The concert is free and open to the public.
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed