The University of Findlay will host a Creative Summer Workshop for Teens June 21-23 for high school students age 15-18 who are interested in creative writing, studio art, video production and theater.
The cost of the workshop, which runs from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. June 21-23, is $150 and includes meals, snacks, a T-shirt, materials and a final project. Space is limited. Register today at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: Creative.
Participants will work with UF faculty and staff members to gain hands-on experience in the creative fields of their choice. Final projects will be shared with friends and family during a picnic at the home of UF President Katherine Fell, Ph.D.
For more information, contact Bonnie Sims, College of Liberal Arts, at 419-434-4771.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure