The University of Findlay will host a forum at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, featuring the candidates for Hancock County Commissioner. The forum will broadcast on UFTV (cable channel 20), WLFC (88.3 FM) and WFIN (1330 AM). The forum also will be streamed live at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: UFTV.
The forum will feature all four candidates for Hancock County Commissioner: Brian Robertson, Edward D. Ingold, Mark D. Gazarek and Tom Shindledecker.
The forum is sponsored by UFTV, WLFC, WFIN and The Courier.
Other media interested in attending should contact Ron Knopf, media technology services director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-4781 for space and technical needs.
- MakerSpace Opens in University of Findlay College of Education
- Flutist to Solo in ’19 ‘Home for the Holidays’ Christmas Band Concert
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships