The University of Findlay will host a forum at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, featuring the candidates for Hancock County Commissioner. The forum will broadcast on UFTV (cable channel 20), WLFC (88.3 FM) and WFIN (1330 AM). The forum also will be streamed live at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: UFTV.
The forum will feature all four candidates for Hancock County Commissioner: Brian Robertson, Edward D. Ingold, Mark D. Gazarek and Tom Shindledecker.
The forum is sponsored by UFTV, WLFC, WFIN and The Courier.
Other media interested in attending should contact Ron Knopf, media technology services director, at email@example.com or 419-434-4781 for space and technical needs.
- Derrick Reveal: Senior Joseph O’Toole Confirms Suspicions
- 2019 IHSA Western Semifinals
- Randy Van Dyne Retiring from UF After 32 Years
- Physical Plant Director Myreon Cobb to Retire, Orion Jones Hired as Successor
- All in the Family: Spring Choir Concert to Feature Works by Leopold and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks 3 UF Health Sciences Programs on Best Graduate Schools 2020 Lists