The University of Findlay will host a forum at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, featuring the candidates for Hancock County Commissioner. The forum will broadcast on UFTV (cable channel 20), WLFC (88.3 FM) and WFIN (1330 AM). The forum also will be streamed live at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: UFTV.
The forum will feature all four candidates for Hancock County Commissioner: Brian Robertson, Edward D. Ingold, Mark D. Gazarek and Tom Shindledecker.
The forum is sponsored by UFTV, WLFC, WFIN and The Courier.
Other media interested in attending should contact Ron Knopf, media technology services director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-4781 for space and technical needs.
- Algorithms, Arithmetic and Aristotle: Student Combines Philosophy and Mathematics in Studies and Life
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 12/1 & 12/2
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps