The University of Findlay will host a forum at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, featuring the candidates for Hancock County Commissioner. The forum will broadcast on UFTV (cable channel 20), WLFC (88.3 FM) and WFIN (1330 AM). The forum also will be streamed live at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: UFTV.
The forum will feature all four candidates for Hancock County Commissioner: Brian Robertson, Edward D. Ingold, Mark D. Gazarek and Tom Shindledecker.
The forum is sponsored by UFTV, WLFC, WFIN and The Courier.
Other media interested in attending should contact Ron Knopf, media technology services director, at email@example.com or 419-434-4781 for space and technical needs.
- Affecting Change: Alumnus Turns Passion Into Career
- Updating Classroom Spaces for Hybrid and Virtual Course Delivery
- “The Well” Explores the Importance of Maintaining Connections with Community and Faith
- The Importance of Family and Philanthropy: Alumna Gives Back to Continue Opportunities
- Proud Moments in UF History: Alumnus Stays Determined
- UF to Begin Construction on Rare Research Enclosure