The University of Findlay will host a forum at 6 p.m. Monday, Feb. 13, featuring the candidates for Hancock County Commissioner. The forum will broadcast on UFTV (cable channel 20), WLFC (88.3 FM) and WFIN (1330 AM). The forum also will be streamed live at www.findlay.edu, Keyword: UFTV.
The forum will feature all four candidates for Hancock County Commissioner: Brian Robertson, Edward D. Ingold, Mark D. Gazarek and Tom Shindledecker.
The forum is sponsored by UFTV, WLFC, WFIN and The Courier.
Other media interested in attending should contact Ron Knopf, media technology services director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-434-4781 for space and technical needs.
- Prolific and Celebrated Prose Writer and Poet Nikki Grimes to Present at UF
- Broadway Sensation Laura Osnes to Perform at UF
- Athletics 101: Head Athletic Trainer at UF is More than Meets the Eye
- Cancer Fighting Compounds: Pharmacy Students Developing New Drug
- Lighting the Way: Sustainability Efforts Illuminating UF’s Western Farm
- The Princeton Review Names University of Findlay a 'Best in the Midwest' Institution