The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will perform its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band will perform a variety of big band jazz pieces under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Classic big band hits to contemporary pop and top-40 selections will be performed.
- Your Kids are Our Kids: UF Police Captain Steve Baum Takes Great Pride in His Work
- Old Main’s Ecological Footprint
- All Hazards Training Center to Offer Free Refresher Course During Homecoming and Family Weekend
- Support and Guidance: Jena Meloy ’06 Continues to Grow by Example
- Budding Pharmacists get a Dose of the Profession
- Constant Engagement: Rachel Darroch ’07 is Always an Oiler