The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will perform its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band will perform a variety of big band jazz pieces under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Classic big band hits to contemporary pop and top-40 selections will be performed.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin