The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will perform its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band will perform a variety of big band jazz pieces under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Classic big band hits to contemporary pop and top-40 selections will be performed.
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing
- MLK, Jr. Week ’19 to Feature Student Diversity and Service