The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will perform its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band will perform a variety of big band jazz pieces under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Classic big band hits to contemporary pop and top-40 selections will be performed.
- Standout Staples: Regional Business Leaders Offer Advice for Professional Newbies
- Recovery Art Portraying Personal Journeys to be Presented
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences Partners with 50 North to host ‘Ask the Professor’ Series
- UF Helping Hands Food Drive Increasing Collection Goal
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November