The University of Findlay Jazz Ensemble will perform its annual Spring Concert at 3 p.m. Sunday, March 24, at Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome at no cost, however, tickets to reserve seating are required. To reserve seating, contact the UF box office at 419-434-5335.
The band will perform a variety of big band jazz pieces under the direction of Jack Taylor, professor of music and director of bands. Classic big band hits to contemporary pop and top-40 selections will be performed.
- Choose Your Inspiration: Karen Beard M ‘96 Looks Back
- UF Hosting its 3rd Annual International Mother Language Day Event
- University of Findlay to Host “The Future of Food” Event on Campus
- University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Celebrates Women’s Suffrage Movement Anniversary
- Alum to Speak about Ugandan National Forensic DNA Laboratory Fellowship
- Physician Assistant Lab Moves; Adds Simulated Surgical Suite