The University of Findlay’s student Law Society will host Laugh About the Law, featuring two political impressionists at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome to attend: $5 for adults and $2 for students. UF students, faculty and staff may attend at no cost with a UF I.D.
Laugh About the Law will feature R. Dale Leigh as Bill Clinton and John Morgan as George W. Bush, a family-friendly duo.
With a blend of politics, comedy and music, these world-famous impersonators will represent former presidents with spot-on accents and good humor.
Law Society at The University of Findlay aims to assist students in exploring legal topics and providing information to those interested in finding careers in the legal and political professions.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Alumnus has Hot Career as Nuclear Pharmacist
- UF’s Online MBA Program Named One of Ohio’s Best
- Life is What You Make it: Skylar Mettert ’11 M ’14 Sees a Bright Future for UF
- AEP Foundation Donates $500,000 for New UF Scholarships
- Mazza Museum Funday Sunday to Feature Afternoon Elf Workshop
- Equestrian Show Team Results – October 2019 Review