The University of Findlay’s student Law Society will host Laugh About the Law, featuring two political impressionists at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome to attend: $5 for adults and $2 for students. UF students, faculty and staff may attend at no cost with a UF I.D.
Laugh About the Law will feature R. Dale Leigh as Bill Clinton and John Morgan as George W. Bush, a family-friendly duo.
With a blend of politics, comedy and music, these world-famous impersonators will represent former presidents with spot-on accents and good humor.
Law Society at The University of Findlay aims to assist students in exploring legal topics and providing information to those interested in finding careers in the legal and political professions.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- Inclusion, Teaching, and Writing: University of Findlay Alumna Casts a Wide Net
- Alexandria “Ali” Gokey Memorial Scholarship Fund to Benefit UF Equestrian Students
- Thankful for Oilers Here, There and Everywhere: Thanksgiving 2020
- #GivingTuesday ’20: Giving in a Time it’s Needed Most
- UF Celebrates Arbor Day 2020 with Two New Trees
- UF to Bring the North Pole to Findlay with Letters to Santa Drive-thru