The University of Findlay’s student Law Society will host Laugh About the Law, featuring two political impressionists at 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 21, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary.
Community members are welcome to attend: $5 for adults and $2 for students. UF students, faculty and staff may attend at no cost with a UF I.D.
Laugh About the Law will feature R. Dale Leigh as Bill Clinton and John Morgan as George W. Bush, a family-friendly duo.
With a blend of politics, comedy and music, these world-famous impersonators will represent former presidents with spot-on accents and good humor.
Law Society at The University of Findlay aims to assist students in exploring legal topics and providing information to those interested in finding careers in the legal and political professions.
Written by Sarah Foltz
- University Marching Band Adds Color Guard
- Still Studying Life: Biology Graduate Continues Education
- Stories in Space: University of Findlay and Findlay-Hancock Public Library Partner for Summer Education
- Nine Acclaimed Authors, Illustrators to Present at Mazza Museum Summer Conference ‘19
- Femininity Featured in Exhibition
- Big Heart for Art: University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum Coordinator Feels Blessed