The University of Findlay’s physical therapy program will present Shriners Hospitals: Pediatric Advances in Health Care on Friday, Jan. 31, in the Alumni Memorial Union, Endly Room.
The event is part of the department’s annual Grand Rounds offering of Continuing Education Units for medical professionals. The Grand Rounds committee organizes education opportunities like this for students, academic faculty and clinical faculty. The goal is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas that will enhance the clinical expertise and critical thinking skills of those who attend.
The program begins at 9:15 a.m. Cynthia Anderson, BSN, RN, will present “Shriners Hospital Chicago.” Anderson is a pediatric orthopedic nurse and is the professional liaison for Shriners.
At 9:45 a.m., Sahar Hassani, MS, will present “One Minute Walk and Tug for Children with Cerebral Palsy” and “Distracted Driving in College Students.” Hassani is the director of research administration at Shriners Chicago.
At 10:30 a.m., Adam Graf, MS, will present “Motion Analysis in Pediatric Orthopedics.” Graf is a senior engineer in the motion analysis lab at Shriners Chicago.
At 11 a.m., Michelle Urban, PT, MHS, WCC, will present “Pediatric Wheelchair Seating and Positioning.” Urban is a physical therapist and clinical supervisor or rehabilitation at Shriners Chicago.
Attendees should R.S.V.P. to Jill Vaughan at 419-434-4641 or Vaughan@findlay.edu. There is no cost to attend.
- UF Computer Science Program Adds Data Analytics Emphasis
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Beloved Pharmacy Professor
- UF Ranked No. 1 Church of God-affiliated University in the Nation
- Sweet and Simple and Weird and Funny: Young Love Flourishes at Findlay
- The Sign Language is on the Wall: Faith and Grace Carry Alumni Couple
- Equestrian Show Team Results - 2/02 & 2/09-10