The University of Findlay’s Mazza Museum will host a Funday Sunday event from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sunday, March 4. The theme of this month’s event is For the Birds.
The event is open to all families and admission is free, thanks to a grant from the Findlay- Hancock Community Foundation. The monthly event draws approximately 400 visitors from the Hancock County, Toledo and Columbus areas.
Each Funday Sunday features repeating stations including storytelling, art activities, face painting, games, music and Hispanic, Japanese and Chinese culture stations. The event serves to increase family participation in art and literature.
Along with the repeating stations, each event also includes refreshments, additional activities and a special guest. In March, Barbara Damron from Queen Bee Puppetry will host a puppet show.
For more information, contact Terry Olthouse, education coordinator, at 419-434-4777 or at email@example.com.
- New Partnership Between University of Findlay, Tiffin University and Ashland University Offers Reduced Graduate Tuition for Employees
- SGA Unmasks Headliner for Spring Music Festival
- Daniel Hill Speaks on How to Continue Martin Luther King Jr.'s Work at 2020 MLK Celebration
- Learning Here, Learning There: UF Alumna is in the Right Place
- University of Findlay awarded Choose Ohio First grant for computer science scholarships
- UF to Host “All That Jazz” for Annual Pops Concert