The University of Findlay’s College of Business is sponsoring an inaugural Innovation Competition that could benefit City of Findlay businesses and services.
Undergraduate students are eligible to compete by developing a sustainable idea, creating a business model and delivering a final presentation to judges. The individuals and teams making it to the final round will compete for cash prizes totaling $4,250 per division.
Students will be encouraged to form teams of up to four members from across academic disciplines. The divisions will include “New Venture” in which contestants must explain a novel idea or opportunity for a product or service, “Small Business” in which they must detail how an independently owned and operated business could be established in Findlay, and “Community Outreach” that will require contestants to explain the services and benefits that could be extended to community members to fill gaps not being provided by for-profit and governmental organizations.
Watch this video about the Innovation Competition.
For more information, contact College of Business Dean Kevin Renshler, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (419) 434-4439.
- A Place Called Home: Findlay Alumna Succeeds Right Where She was Raised
- UF to Hold Virtual MLK, Jr. Celebration
- Online MS in Environmental, Safety, & Health Management Ranked Top 10 for 2021
- Brian D. Whitaker Receives Teaching Award for Food and Agricultural Sciences
- UF Welcomes ’21 Donnell Broadway Concert Series Guest Artist Matthew Hydzik
- UF Faculty Tips: Winter Pet Health