University of Findlay Master of Business Administration students Bharat Malhotra and Sanskar Gautam in Fall 2015 received Certified Management Accountant (CMA) scholarships. They are the first from UF to receive the comprehensive packages that enable students to study for and take the CMA exam at no cost.
Specifically, the benefits include paid three-year memberships in the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), paid entrance fees to the CMA program, exam support packages and paid registration fees for the first attempt at both parts of the CMA exam.
UF’s CMA Track program is endorsed by the IMA as being a high quality program. It is tailored so that candidates can join more than 30,000 professionals worldwide after successfully completing the CMA exam upon completion of the CMA courses.
The CMA is the advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the advanced accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance in today’s complex and challenging business environments. The IMA is committed to supporting the education of future accounting and finance professionals. In 2012 the IMA instituted the CMA Scholarship program in order to honor top performing U.S. and international students. Students must be within the top 5 percent of their respective program.
For information about UF’s CMA Track program, contact Joon Young Song, Ph.D., associate professor of finance, at (419) 434-5470 or at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Patricia Abels, D.B.A., CPA, associate professor of business and chair of the MBA and Nontraditional Degree Completion Programs at (419) 434-4461 or at email@example.com.
- University of Findlay College Credit Plus Program Receives Accreditation
- UF Alumna Named the 2021 Physical Therapist of the Year
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Ranks #1 Nationally in Residency Placement
- University of Findlay Mourns Loss of Former Acting President Louis Chenette
- Students Octavian Dungee and Ashlyn Coleman Receive UF Founders’ Awards
- Mazza Features Floyd Cooper and Jerry Pinkney in Celebration of Juneteenth