The French Ambassador to the United States Francois Delattre will speak at The University of Findlay from 3 – 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. He will deliver an address on Global Economic Issues and Bilateral Relations.
Delattre is hosted by Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH) in Ohio’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Columbus Dispatch Reporter to Discuss Changing Media Landscape
- UF Toys for Tots ’19 Drive to Begin Monday
- Business Alum’s Oiler 10 Experience Gives Her an Edge
- Author Details Personal Accounts of Israeli-Palestinian Conflict During Book Reading
- A Passion for Service on an International Scale
- Serving the Armed Forces with Animal Science