The French Ambassador to the United States Francois Delattre will speak at The University of Findlay from 3 – 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. He will deliver an address on Global Economic Issues and Bilateral Relations.
Delattre is hosted by Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH) in Ohio’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Retired Basketball Coach and Former Blackhawk Pilot to Speak at ’19 UF Commencement
- Edgar Kunz to Give Poetry Reading with UF Seniors
- Inspirational Melodies to be Performed at Spring ’19 Band Concert
- Battling the Revival of Nicotine Addictions through Education
- Innovative Leadership Challenge Winners Announced
- Spring ’19 U.S. Naturalization Ceremony to be Held at UF