The French Ambassador to the United States Francois Delattre will speak at The University of Findlay from 3 – 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. He will deliver an address on Global Economic Issues and Bilateral Relations.
Delattre is hosted by Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH) in Ohio’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Theatre Program Presents ‘A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play’
- UF’s College of Pharmacy Works to Raise Awareness During American Pharmacists Month
- That’s what Dreams are Made of: University of Findlay Alumna Stays Close to Home
- University of Findlay Digital Media Club to Host Mock Election, ‘Rock the Mock’ on Oct. 27
- UF’s College of Education Mourns the Loss of Faculty Member Dr. John “Skip” Cindric
- Mazza Museum Brings Back Tales for Tots & Funday Sunday with a Twist