The French Ambassador to the United States Francois Delattre will speak at The University of Findlay from 3 – 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. He will deliver an address on Global Economic Issues and Bilateral Relations.
Delattre is hosted by Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH) in Ohio’s Fifth Congressional District.
- Registration Still Open for UF’s 13th Annual Pharmacy Summer Camp
- Preventing Errors as a Career: Alumnus Found His Fit at University of Findlay
- UF Ranked Among Most Affordable Online Ed.D. Programs
- Alumnus Enjoys Profession and Values the University that Got Him There
- Annual Enchanted Brush Virtually Showcases “Creatures Most Curious”
- Oiler Mobile App Wins Title of “Best Student Engagement App” by Modo Labs