The French Ambassador to the United States Francois Delattre will speak at The University of Findlay from 3 – 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, April 23, in Winebrenner Theological Seminary. He will deliver an address on Global Economic Issues and Bilateral Relations.
Delattre is hosted by Congressman Bob Latta (R-OH) in Ohio’s Fifth Congressional District.
- UF Telehealth Center has New Website, Offering Fellowship Opportunity
- University of Findlay Announces New Vice President of Enrollment Management
- Fighting on Two Fronts: Student Develops Tool to Aid in the Battle Against Opioid Addiction
- UF Comedy Jam to Return for 17th Season
- From Findlay to Festivals: UF Alumnus' Enthusiasm for Fun Knows No Bounds
- Biotech Brilliance: Findlay Chem Grad Advances Career in Lab Testing