The final University of Findlay Fridays at Findlay event of this spring semester will be the cat’s meow! A panel of distinguished animal care experts will discuss the changing trends in animal care during the April 27 leadership breakfast.
Sponsored by First Federal Bank, the Fridays at Findlay breakfast lecture series is designed to encourage educational opportunities for members of the community, campus and alumni regarding best leadership practices. The April 27 breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Admission, which includes a hot breakfast, is $10 per person and $5 for students. To register and for more information, contact Cindy Lahey at email@example.com, call 419-434-5334, or visit the Fridays at Findlay webpage.
The April panel will include:
- Tod Beckett, DVM, VCA Mill Run Animal Hospital
- Brandon Forshey ’09, assistant professor of animal science and director of pre-veterinary medicine at the University of Findlay
- Paul Kalmbach, president and owner of Kalmbach Feeds, Inc. and UF Board of Counselors member
- Pam Pivaronas ’15, owner and founder of Equinity Therapy Solutions, Inc.
- Jennifer Smith ’91, DVM, Bioresource Department director at Henry Ford Health System and UF Board of Counselors member
- Amanda Wagner ’09, DVM, Tri County Veterinary Services