The University of Findlay recently lost another member of its family. Our colleague and friend Marty Carrigan, an associate professor of business in the College of Business, died on Monday, April 3.
Professor Carrigan began working for UF in 1997. He taught business law at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Notre Dame, a Master of Business Administration from the University of Findlay, and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo.
Visitation will be held today, April 7 from 2-8 p.m. at Walker Funeral Home, 5155 W. Sylvania Ave., Toledo. A funeral Mass will be held at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 6149 Hill Ave., Toledo on Saturday, April 8 at 11 a.m.
His full obituary in The Blade can be found here.
The University offers its condolences to Professor Carrigan’s wife, Catherine, and daughter, Mary, as well as his extended family; and is thankful for his educational contributions to UF students over the years.
- Leading the Way: Business Affiliates Scholarship Program Supports Students from the Region
- Mazza Museum’s Funday Sunday Series to Return in November
- Iconic America: Zane Grafton ’12 Works with Familiar Equines
- Seminar Offering Updated Information on CBD and Medical Marijuana Use to be Held in AMU
- UF Marching Oiler Brass to Present 12th Annual Sounds of the Stadium Concert
- University of Findlay Ranked No. 1 Nationally as Best College for Church of God Students