The University of Findlay recently lost another member of its family. Our colleague and friend Marty Carrigan, an associate professor of business in the College of Business, died on Monday, April 3.
Professor Carrigan began working for UF in 1997. He taught business law at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He earned a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Notre Dame, a Master of Business Administration from the University of Findlay, and a Juris Doctorate from the University of Toledo.
Visitation will be held today, April 7 from 2-8 p.m. at Walker Funeral Home, 5155 W. Sylvania Ave., Toledo. A funeral Mass will be held at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, 6149 Hill Ave., Toledo on Saturday, April 8 at 11 a.m.
His full obituary in The Blade can be found here.
The University offers its condolences to Professor Carrigan’s wife, Catherine, and daughter, Mary, as well as his extended family; and is thankful for his educational contributions to UF students over the years.
- Alumna hired by Cleveland Browns
- Ohio Veterinarian Follows in Father’s UF Board of Trustees Footsteps
- January ’19 Educator Workshops to Focus on Helping Children Contend with Loss
- At Birchaven, Art Bridges Generational, Cognitive Gaps
- From Notion to Reality: Research in Air Pollution Leads to New Chamber
- Game, Set, Match: Gatherings Offer Opportunities for Moving and Learning