The University of Findlay community offers its condolences to the family and friends of Keith Beck, who died March 28 at Blanchard Valley Hospital.
Mr. Beck had been a member of the UF family since 1991, first as an assistant athletic trainer, then, beginning in 1999, as director of the strength and conditioning program. During his long, successful career, he touched the lives of countless students and was a respected colleague and friend. He will be missed by all who knew him.
Visitation services will be held Friday, March 31 from 4-8 p.m. at Hufford Family Funeral Home, 1500 Manor Hill Road. A funeral service will be held Saturday, April 1 at 11 a.m. at Upper Room Church of God, with Terry McBeath officiating.
- University of Findlay to Host Several Summer Camps
- The Science in Psychology: Researching Cognitive Mapping
- UF to Hold 2021 Spring Horse Sale
- Family Everywhere: Graduate Student Employee of the Year Makes Connections
- Symposium for Scholarship and Creativity ’21 Held Virtually
- COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Students, by Students