The University of Findlay will host international funny man and contortionist Jonathan Burns at 8 p.m. Friday, April 11, in the Alumni Memorial Union on Frazer Street.
Community members may purchase tickets for $5 each. The UF community may get one ticket free with a valid UF I.D. They are available at the UF Box Office, located in the Alumni Memorial Union. Call 419-434-4458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. This is a family-friendly show.
In 2004, Burns became a full-time contortionist. Since then, he has performed at more than 200 colleges and universities, at festivals across the U.S., Canada, china, Ireland and New Zealand, and recently was featured on the “Jay Leno Show” and the “Late show with David Letterman.”
When Burns is not performing, he spends time with his wife and daughter.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin