What’s so funny about tech? Find out during digital comedian Eric Schwartz ‘s performance scheduled for 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23 at the University of Findlay’s Ritz Auditorium in Old Main. Doors will open at 7:30 p.m.
Admission will be $5 at the door for community members, and free for UF students, faculty and staff with a valid UF I.D. The show is rated PG-13; no children under age 13 will be admitted.
Schwartz’s geeky façade actually enhances his comedic talent. He describes himself as “an unassuming nerd” who “unleashes a mind-blowing show filled with musical comedy, physical antics, multicultural satire and social commentary.”
Watch as he goes from wimp to pimp to bring you a show full of musical comedy, physical antics and laughter. First Order Historical dubbed him “everything there is to love about entertainment.” He has made appearances on Showtime, Comics Unleashed, BET and The Tonight Show. His multidimensional stand-up, songs and characters are becoming popular worldwide, prompting GQ India to name him one of “5 International Comics You Must Catch.” His videos are also going viral on YouTube, and have appeared on E!, G4, CNN and OMG! Insider. YouTube recently named Schwartz one of its NextUp creators.
Visit Schwartz’s website at http://ericschwartzlive.com/ for more information.
Schwartz’s performance is presented by The University of Findlay’s Campus Program Board, a student-led group that strives to bring high-quality, diverse entertainment to campus. Call (419) 434-4606 for more information.
Ritz Auditorium is accessible by an elevator located at the southwest corner of Old Main.
- Faith, Flexibility and Forethought: Alumnus Phillip Riegle ’00 Stays Close to Roots
- Slippery Elm Literary Journal Hosts Deanna Tulley Multimedia Contest
- Religion Professor Publishes Monograph About Korean Philosopher Ham Sok Hon
- Findlay’s Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability Program Receives Reaccreditation
- UF Theatre Presents Free Online Improv Show Directed by Alumna
- UF Pharmacy Alumna Awarded a Department of Veterans Affairs Coin