Giving Tuesday ’19 will Benefit UF Students in Need
‘Tis the season of generosity. When considering ways to give locally on Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3, the University of Findlay hopes that you’ll keep its students in mind as they pursue their education goals.
This year, when you financially contribute to UF, the impact of your gift will be doubled. A generous donor will match the first 200 donations in any amount to any designation with a $50 gift to the Findlay Fund up to $10,000. Also, the Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation will match up to $500 through #GivingTuesday Now Grant.
Donations can conveniently be made by clicking HERE.
Donations to UF on Giving Tuesday will help provide financial assistance to students who need it the most, and to University operations that have the most impact on student success. Areas of impact will include:
- Providing immediate tuition scholarships for students in need;
- Funding vital student services that provide academic, emotional, physical, and spiritual student support;
- Attracting and retaining the best faculty committed to student achievement;
- Enabling invaluable research at UF that ranges from cancer research to communication studies; and
- Helping maintain and build new facilities for enhanced learning.